Specials at Access Park factory shops offer you the chance to buy products at prices lower than regular stores in South Africa. There is a variety of products for sale and you can save yourself money when you shop at these stores.
The specials at Access Park include:
- Nike specials
- New Balance
- Adidas specials
- Baby products
- Cape Union Mart
- Shoe store specials
- Deals at luggage shops
- Mr Price specials
Yes, Cape Town does have a vast selection of department stores and boutiques. But what about supplementing your shopping with some bargain hunting at these factory shops at Access Park?
Where are the Access Park Factory Shops to get the Specials?
Access Park outlet stores and factory stores can be found in two locations. One in Bellville near Kuils River and the other in Kenilworth, Cape Town.
Here you can find goods at half the price that you would find them in regular retailers.
From sports gear to clothing to carpets, you can find almost anything at Access Park. In addition you will probably find it cheaper than at other retailers.
American actress Bo Derek once said: “Whoever said money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” So she certainly would have enjoyed shopping at Access Park, where it’s bargains galore.
Particularly in todays less than favorable economic conditions. Even seasoned shopaholics have to tighten their purse strings. As petrol prices, inflation and daily living expenses continue to rise. And leave less money left over for leisure.
However the good news is that you don’t necessarily have to compromise on some of the brands you enjoy. Because the outlets and factory stores at Access Park offer the same brands at cheaper prices.
In fact, Access Park has become popular with tourists. Who can use the double benefit of the favourable South African exchange rate. To save even more on the specials at the factory shops in Access Park.
This may also interest you: The Top 5 Shopping Malls in SA
Which shops can I find at Access Park?
At Access Park in both Kenilworth and Bellville near Kuils River you will find a wide variety of factory shops. However the Kenilworth branch is the bigger of the two.
To list all the factory shops and shopping at Access Park would be an exhaustive task (rather have a look at their website on www.accesspark.co.za).
Other items sold at Access Park at unbeatable prices are:
- Ladies fashion
- Mens fashion
- Kids fashion
- Cosmetics and perfume
- Restaurants and fast food outlets
- Party goods and toys
- Fresh produce
- Spectacles and sunglasses
- Motor sport and sound
- Bridal wear
- Hair salons
- Skin care products
Where can I source this shopping Mecca?
Both Access Park branches are conveniently located and relatively easy to find.
The Kenilworth outlet stores can be found on the corner of Doncaster Road and Chichester Road. Close to the M5 and the Kenilworth shopping centre.
And the Access Park Bellville branch is located on 1 Van Riebeeck Road close to Kuils River.
4 Tips for happy shopping at Access Park
- Both Access Park venues can get quite busy. Therefore parking is not as easy to find as good bargains are. Get there early or carpool to save yourself a meandering mission. You can also consider taking public transportation, such as a taxi or bus.
- Access Park is a bargain hunters paradise. So if you are an impulsive shopper, be sure to check out all the shops you are interested before buying. Because you don’t want to blow your budget and miss out on other great deals elsewhere.
- Access Park is open on Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00; on Saturday from 09:00 to 15:00; and on Sunday from 10:00 to 14:00.
- Bring the whole family along. With the range of factory shops and outlets at both Access Park venues, there is something for everyone. But be warned… this may also mean bringing along the credit card when everyone sees the specials available.
As we have learnt from this information Access Park at the Kenilworth location has more shops than the Belville one near Kuils River.
Therefore the best opportunity of getting specials at the Access Park factory stores will be in Kenilworth.
If you have any further queries, you can contact the Kenilworth Centre Manager on 021 683 5885. Or the Bellville Centre Manager on 021 903 6523.